Summit of Success Chapter
Short Hills / Chatham / New Providence / Berkeley Heights NJ Area
Benefits Of BNI
BNI — The World's Leading Business Networking and Referral Organization Founded in 1985, BNI is a global, proven business networking organization. Our members are business professionals who help each other grow their businesses through their commitment to our principal core value, Givers Gain©. BNI membership offers access to business training, peer learning and opportunities to network and do business with hundreds of thousands of BNI members locally and around the world.
Our members enjoy unparalleled business growth. BNI provides a positive, supportive, and structured environment for the development and exchange of quality business referrals.
There are countless benefits to joining BNI.
- Increase Business Prospects: You'll substantially increase your business through referrals.
- Professional Development: You'll have access to our exclusive training programs and opportunities to sharpen your presentation and business skills.
- Great Networking Opportunities: Your participation in up to 52 networking meetings per year will increase your exposure to many other business professionals in your community.
- Exclusive Member Resources: You'll have access to a range of tools and educational materials on networking, public speaking and business best-practices.
What To Expect
To help you get the most out of your first BNI meeting, here are some things to know before you go:
- Be Prepared: Come Visit our chapter prepared to talk about your business. Members are interested in getting to know how connections with visitors can be mutually beneficial. Also, don't forget to bring 30+ your business cards.
- Meetings: As a visitor, you can attend a chapter meeting twice. Remember to use this time to get know the chapter personality, and its members, not just to promote your business. Meetings are high energy and run according to a structured agenda. They last around 90 minutes with time for additional networking before and after each meeting. Arrive around 15 minutes early so you don't miss out on any opportunities for networking, and be sure to sign in as a visitor.
- You're the Expert: Only one person from each professional specialty is allowed to join a chapter of BNI, eliminating the possibility of competition among our members. When you join a chapter, you are the sole representative of your field and can develop relationships with others in the chapter as their go-to person for your services.
- Respect Your Craft: The businesses our members represent are their full-time occupations, ensuring they are able to position themselves as resources and experts in their field.
Either Schedule A Visit , or contact us for more information